Matrix Gemini Stability
Stability study management made easy
Matrix Gemini Stability provides a stability management system for complete control of stability studies for a variety of industries. This includes creation of the stability protocol with its various notes, required fields and imported documents. Under a study protocol the user defines the “batches” or “lots” associated with that study. A batch then contains a pull schedule, tests, conditions, cycles and test specifications specific to the protocol. A set of standard reports are delivered with the system for reporting of the stability protocol and its associated results. Optionally, the system is also capable of producing projected shelf life trend analysis.
Features of Matrix Gemini Stability:
- Study/Protocol Definition
- Batch/Lot Definition
- Pull Times
- Condition Cycling
- Container Placement
- Container Movement
- Container Scrapping
- Extra Containers
- Project Shelf Life
Benefits of Matrix Gemini Stability:
- Simplifies study management from protocol design to graphical presentation of results
- Increases efficiency by full management of storage room operations
- Provides shelf life projections
- Saves staff time by automatically registering pulled samples with tests and limits
- Provides built-in bar-coded label generation (1D and 2D)
- Minimizes implementation time by use of included validation services
LIMS video demonstration
Matrix Stability for Stability Studies
For further information on Stability Study Management see our Matrix Gemini LIMS for Stability Studies brochure.
Thornton & Ross
Pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratories have an important function in raw material evaluation and in production and can significantly impact overall manufacturing performance.
Thornton & Ross
Ready to get started? Contact us today.
Let’s connect and we’ll arrange a Matrix LIMS demo.