BioTe Veterinary Laboratories is using Matrix Gemini Veterinary LIMS to manage their laboratory workflow and analytical data to drive efficient operations in their new purpose-built laboratory facility. By blending the traditional services of a veterinary clinical diagnostic laboratory with state-of-the-art technology BioTe Veterinary Laboratories aim to change their industry.
Based in the UK, BioTe Veterinary Laboratories provides clinical services to veterinary practices and their clients nationwide. BioTe’s mission is to use the latest tools and techniques to provide high-quality diagnostic results in an efficient and timely manner. The newly opened purpose-built laboratory achieves this by blending the best of a traditional veterinary clinical diagnostic laboratory with the latest analytical techniques and technology.
- Start-up laboratory wishing to adopt best clinical practice
- A LIMS optimized for vet labs
- Easy to use system allows fast adoption by new staff
- Flexible solution that grows with BioTe’s needs
BioTe Veterinary Laboratories aims to be a seamless extension of in-house veterinary capabilities, offering extended know-how and expertise, or simply providing extra capacity as required.
Diagnostic services cover the broad spectrum of animal species encountered in the UK:
- Equine - Services include British Equine Veterinary Association (BEVA) accredited Contagious Equine Metritis Organism (CEMO) testing, rapid blood profiles, cytology, endocrinology, culture, PCR and other infectious disease testing including Strangles, Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA) and Equine Viral Arteritis (EVA).
- Farm Animals - Services include a broad range of microbiology services, dermatology panels, blood profiles, PCR, fecal worm & fluke egg counts, pooled herd testing and infectious disease testing.
- Small Animals - Services include blood profiles, urinalysis, fecal panels, dermatology panels, cytology, PCR and specialist microbiology profiles.