Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Matrix Express – “Out of the Box” LIMS
Matrix Express is Autoscribe’s introductory LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) product, designed to be taken off the shelf, therefore easy to implement and easy to use. Matrix Express provides all the basic functionality required in a LIMS including sample/work registration, test allocation, sample receipt, sample preparation, result entry, limit checking, result validation, sample approval and reporting. In addition, sample and test status may be monitored in an easy-view colour coded screen.
Matrix Express includes a comprehensive security system and audit trails and is therefore suitable for regulated industries and applications.
- Low cost entry level LIMS
- Fast implementation
- Suitable for regulated laboratories
- Upgrades and additional modules available to increase functionality
- Help desk support available
Matrix Express Brochure Download Here
See the markets we serve here
For more information on Matrix Express contact us
Matrix Gemini LIMS
Matrix Gemini is our unique LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) product. Matrix Gemini is designed for many different industries and for many different applications.
Our product is unique because it is a fully adaptable solution both at implementation and during the lifetime of the system. This is due to Autoscribe’s unique ‘configuration tools’ that allow a customer to make changes without programming or the need to write new custom code. This means that Matrix LIMS can be easily adapted to the changing needs of your business. Although it is easy for the customer to make their own changes they don’t have to if the preferred option is to use Autoscribe’s consultancy services to make changes.
Autoscribe provides annual support & maintenance agreements that ensure you have quality support, help and advice as well as updates and upgrades of the core product for the lifetime of the system.
Matrix Gemini includes features to assist with the requirements of highly regulated laboratories including audit trails, time and date stamping of all actions, version control of all reference data such as test definitions and extensive features to help with 21CFR Part11 compliance.
- Supplied with our unique configuration tools that allow you to update your system as the business needs change
- Dual Windows/Web interface for maximum user flexibility
- Scalable from single user to global implementations
- Dynamic Reporting
For more on these and other features please see our 10 Reasons why you should choose Matrix Gemini leaflet
- Designed for change – long lifetime and low cost of ownership
- Built to your specific requirements
- Achieve Compliance with Ease
- Advantageous ROI
- Easy to Use as screens are designed to your requirements thus ensuring quick user acceptance and minimal training effort
- Many More………
Matrix Gemini™ is:
√ Better by Design
√ Faster to Implement
√ Easier to Use and Support
√ Designed for Business Change
Matrix Gemini Brochure Here
See the markets we help here
For more information please contact us