Quality Management Suite
Information is key for all organizations. Regulatory compliance around different information sets within a company emphasises the need for systematic storage, traceability and integrity of data.
Our Quality Management package can be offered as individual modules or as a suite of solutions.
Autoscribe’s Quality Management Suite is adaptable to suit your specific company preferences and needs both now and in the future. This approach offers unique future proofing.
This software will also help facilitate compliance with ISO 9001 (2008) and ISO/TS 16949 (2002) for regulated companies to reduce risk, liability and costs. .
Autoscribe’s Quality Management Suite includes:-
Stores all the information on company assets such as allocated unique identity, description, location, date of purchase, cost, depreciation allowance, person responsible, service schedules where relevant, calibration or safety tests where relevant and much more..
All assets may also be tracked if they are mobile devices and this leads to a complete travel history or chain of custody where this is required.
All asset records are version controlled allowing for tracking, storage and changing over time without losing the original information.
Continually improve customer satisfaction/experience with actionable data logging and tracking of feedback with a register of complaints and compliments.
Manage the feedback with a clear view of outstanding actions and fully detailed responses. The system provides easy access to active issues by drilling down to action, details and investigation results. Filters can be utilized to locate required records.
Report on customer issues and feedback to assist in identifying company weakness, be it products, services or support. Improve your internal processes and assist with customer reviews and auditing.
Track and manage all your documents whether stored within QMS or in any other application, e.g. Microsoft Word. Documents are version controlled within the system with full audit trail.
Manage the circulation of corporate documentation, automate the confirmation of staff attention and trace the history of revised documents for internal and external auditing and reporting.
Allow staff to view mission critical documentation from your network
Auditing is of fundamental importance to management and investors. Critical to uncovering problems or discrepancies in business operations it defines a procedure for quality improvement within departments and the organization.
This Module will allow you to:-
- Automate the scheduling of audits and alert departments and the entire business via e-mail.
- Trend historical performance to monitor improvements or quality issues that affect the business.
- Generate checklists and worksheets from the system and define the managerial sign off process, saving time and costs with automation.
- Easily store, report and select audit records for managerial/operational scrutiny.
- Track, store and manage the status of uncovered issues and automate next actions. Create screen and report preferences to your specific needs.
- Meet the required standards for ISO 9001 and ISO 9004.
Record all issues associated with quality control and auditing within your organization. Issues/actions can be defined and allocated to staff and teams with outcomes stored within the system.
Not only log audit outcomes straight into the module but manage customer feedback, comments and problems for continual service quality improvement across your whole organization.
Reduce risk and the expense of continual root cause analysis of issues; in turn improve staff and customer experiences and financial performance.
Configure your screens to reflect the specific workflow requirements of your organization. Report on specific areas of concern for your business.
You can now match the competencies of staff to the specific needs of their role within an organization. Ensure that staff has had their skills assessed and offer external regulators and management insight into skills gained to establish if further training is required.
Schedule training dates from within the system and initiate staff confirmation. Certificates of competency can be distributed and stored for historical record of skills acquired. Automate the scheduling of outstanding training modules and refresher courses.
Ensure quality procedures are adhered to and delivered, but also continue to reduce risks to levels that are as low as reasonable practical (ALARP).
Key Benefits of Autoscribe’s Quality Management Suite
- Reduced administration and operational costs by eliminating the need for office paperwork
- Never lose mission critical documentation as saved information is automatically backed up
- Save time by storing, tracking and distributing documents from a central location
- Reduce carbon footprint via paperless operation
Case Study - Colart
For further information about this product please Contact us
Support Management System
Autoscribe’s Support Management System (SMS) is a powerful, completely configurable, system for the complete management of all helpdesk software support functions. The system is designed to help companies track software issues and manage them through to resolution. Users will benefit from easily available status information and reports giving detailed information about types of issue, numbers logged, numbers resolved and other management metrics such as time to resolution and actual hours involved.
SMS is used at the operational heart of Autoscribe’s own Technical Software Support System and is built on our widely used and uniquely configurable Matrix software. Customer contact details such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers can all be stored in SMS. Upon receiving a call from a customer the company from which he/she is calling can be selected from SMS. The support technician can then enter the cause of the problem in a field that is not limited in length. The solution provided can be entered in another similar field.
The amount of time taken to respond to the call and then to resolve the issue is recorded along with descriptions stored in the text fields. A record is made of who is responsible for the issue. Details of the customer’s support agreement are held in SMS and a notification is automatically given if this has lapsed. Reports include lists of support calls per selected time period and by selected problem type, for example. In addition, calls may be listed in a further report.
SMS software is used for logging and tracking all support calls and has the following features:
- Call and response time is recorded
- Call allocation – who is responsible for the call
- Unlimited notes for detailing the issue and the response
- Multiple entries – many people can input responses for one call
- Effort tracking
- Flagging of expired support agreements
- User definable filtering – calls may be filtered by configurable search fields
- Monthly reports for review purposes
- Different call types – Enhancement requests, Bug Reports and Support call
- Contact information is stored in the same database
- Previous calls can be searched for solutions to recurring problems
- Where appropriate entries may be audited, version controlled and electronically signed off
- Reports may be configured or created using Crystal Reports
Follow the link for detailed information on our support solution
Contact us here for more information
This product is designed to allow issues/problems/complaints to be logged and actions assigned to yourself or to other people. A full track of all issues and actions is maintained.
This system can be used for individual action lists, actions arising from meetings plus audit tracking including non-conformances etc.
In any organization auditing is of fundamental importance to management and investors. Critical to uncovering problems or discrepancies in business operations it defines a procedure for quality improvement within departments and the organization.
Issue Tracker can:-
Trend historical performance and monitor improvements and quality issues that affect the business.
Generate checklists and worksheets from the system and define the managerial sign off process, saving time and costs with automation.
Easily store, report and select issue records for managerial/operational scrutiny.
Track, store and manage the status of uncovered issues and automate next actions. Create screen and report preferences to your specific needs.
Built to correspond to ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 requirements for audit regulation.
- Drastically reduce the time required to plan, conduct and document issues/problems/complaints
- Standardize your quality control by ensuring all stages are complete
- Strengthen control and security across your organization with regular assessment
- Company procedures can be configured to mirror organizational objectives